Most of us are probably fond of the show called “Pimp my Ride.” However, we were able to pick up a story which reportedly states that MTV’s reality show is a fraud.
Without further ado here are the five shocking “facts” about MTV’s “Pimp my Ride”:
1. The upgrades fitted to the cars were just merely for the show and would be taken out immediately after filming.
2. The stylish equipments equipped to the cars doesn’t work after Xzibit signals cut to the cameraman.
3. Xzibit and his crew made it look like the cars were in their HQ for a few days but in reality it was actually almost half a year.
4. Pimp my Ride exaggerates the car’s damage before filming.
5. The brief personal background and interest of the lucky contestants were scripted – even their reactions when Xzibit knocks on their door up to seeing the actual pimped out car.
With this, MTV spoke up to defend the show by saying that Pimp my Ride wasn’t about saving cars from breaking down but it was just about pimping cars.
So, what’s your take on this story? Share your thoughts below.
Images: Pimp my Ride official Facebook page